viernes, 16 de abril de 2010

Are you Erik Ellington, the skateboarder?


Yes I am.


That's what Mr. Ellington said to me this afternoon, for some reason, destiny had me a good one under his arm, I was not waiting for it or nothing, I was just there doin' my job, and all of sudden I'm receiving a call from who I tought was a regular customer, but it was not, it Mr. Erik Ellington himself who needed some help, for been honest I got so nervous, I didn't know if I did well or not, I was just so hyped, I couldn't help it, Mr. Ellington, thank you. !!!

As a little tribute to you, I wanna show all the people who reads this blog, your part in Baker 3 (wich feature one of the most insane Big Spins ever), your shoe "The Diablo", and the pack that was made within Supra & Deathwish.



Erik Ellington in Baker 3




The Supra Diablo


The collabo between Supra & Deathwish, feautring, the Diablo, a Supra fitted cap, a Deathwish board 'n a tee with the Skullington.



Thanks for one of the craziest experiences of my life ever Mr. Ellington !!!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario